Engineering management can be a lonely place. Welcome to Managers Club where you will find interviews with top engineering leaders and managers plus curated management resources to help and inspire you.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Current Role: Senior Director, Cloud Operations at Thomson Reuters
What’s your background and how did you get into management?
I have a background in computer science and worked several years as a software engineer before moving into project management and people management.Keep Reading »
- The Effective Manager The how-to guide for exceptional management from the bottom up that serves as a hands-on practical guide to great management at every level.
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead Drawing on the latest research in behavioral economics and human psychology,
- 1on1tracker.com One on one tracking app for managers
- Lighthouse Lighthouse helps you motivate your team, and prevent turnover, by helping you focus on the most important thing: Your People
- Vibe Morale Meter for Teams
- 101 questions Automatically pick three things to ask in 1 on 1 meetings